Our Vision for Mid-Life Love Hunters
Saving Time, Agony and Self-Esteem by conducting honest self-evaluations and effective online dating search strategies
Our vision is to save people time, reduce the pains of too-frequent rejection during online dating searches – and hopefully, help you learn how to search for the right person for your midlife relationship.
The author of Don’t Be Delusional: The Love Hunter’s Guide to Midlife Love, Connie May MHST, is a health researcher in her early fifties.
She has interviewed over 170 people who found themselves single or partner-less in their 50s, 60s or beyond. Many were struggling finding the right types of partner(s) using online dating forums.
She wrote this book over a period of four years and has been finessing the final chapters over the past 3 years.
Get your Profile Evaluated Today
Find out why you may be getting more rejections than you think you deserve.
Person profile assessments (PPAs) are available.
“Don’t Be Delusional: The Love Hunter’s Guide to Midlife Dating & Finding Love Online”
What you’ll find out from the online dating book:
- Discover how to search effectively.
- Find out what your “type” really is – and whether or not that’s a sustainable partner or better off for a short-time fling.
- Learn how to gauge a person’s real interest before you waste a lot of time.
- Best openers on online dating forums.
- Tips and traps – reading between the lines of online dating profiles.
- Why photos matter SO much – and why it’s so important NOT to lie about your age.
Connie May MHST
We look forward to helping you search for love ONLINE.